On behalf of the Re-Start Committee, we would like to WELCOME ALL back to in-person worship and fellowship at FGMF!
May we continue to love one another as Christ loves us, and seek to connect and rebuild relationships with one another with grace and reconciliation.
With the changes in Public Health Directives coming into effect in the next couple of weeks, effective March 6, the Re-Start Committee announces the following changes for FGMF:
- We will no longer track attendance for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand sanitizing and wearing a mask will still be required (regardless of the option not to wear masks as announced for March 15th).
- We will no longer ask for proof of vaccination, however we strongly support vaccination to prevent/minimize disease, protect ourselves and others, and reduce the burden on our health care system.
- Persons not feeling well are asked to refrain from attending in-person experiences until they are feeling better.
- Coffee Time between the Worship Service and Education hour is still on hold.
As always, we will evaluate and revisit these changes as we continue along this journey of health and faith, together.
Live Zoom services will continue to be offered so all may participate regardless of location or circumstance. Please request the Zoom link on our “Contact” page.
- 9:30am – Worship Service
- 11:00am – Adult Sunday School
- All Children and Youth programs currently meet via Zoom. Please request the Zoom link for these programs on our “Contact” page.
- NO Sunday School in July & August